It goes without saying that a majority of couples tend to opt for a weekend wedding. By typically choosing a Saturday as the Big Day, it means that most guests will not be at work, and put simply, it will cause the least inconvenience for everyone else.
But what about you?
In recent years, there has been an increase in ‘Mid-Week Weddings’, and they are fast becoming a new wedding trend amongst money-savvy couples. There are many advantages to booking mid-week, including:
Weddings are expensive business, but its a special occasion that deserves to be made the most of. When budgeting for your Big Day, you will have to prioritise what you can and can’t have; in some cases, a couple may find their dream venue but find weekend prices are way over their budget. This is where a mid-week wedding come in; it means that you won’t have to compromise on your venue of choice! A mid-week wedding at Stancliffe Hall starts from just £6,900, meaning you can make a huge saving on your Big Day.
MORE CHOICE OF DATES
There are only so many weekends in a year, but weekdays are plentiful, meaning you have many more options to book your celebrations. If you have a particular date in mind which just happens to fall on a weekday, then there is a higher chance that this date will be available. This is great for couples who may be wanting to secure a last minute deal…
For couples who want to jet off on their honeymoon immediately after their nuptials, they can take advantage of mid-week flight deals. So not only will you save on the wedding, but you’ll save on the honeymoon too!
As with everything, there will be disadvantages. One of the main factors which deters couples from booking midweek weddings is the worry that their guests may not be able to take the time off work. If you’re booking a last minute wedding, then this is a risk you will have to take. However, if you’re booking a mid-week wedding with 12+ months’ notice, then ensure your Save the Dates are sent out with plenty of time so your guests can book their time off work.
A MID-WEEK WEDDING AT STANCLIFFE HALL INCLUDES:
* Exclusivity of Stancliffe Hall and its grounds, which includes The 1816 Room, The Whitworth Room, The Pink Lounge, The Stone Court, The Billiards Room, The Cocktail Bar and the stunning gardens surrounding the hall.
* The use of The 1816 Room for your Civil Ceremony
* The use of The Whitworth Room for your Wedding Breakfast & Evening Celebrations
* Canapés & Reception/Arrival drink
* Three Course Wedding Breakfast
* A glass of Premium wine with wedding Breakfast
* A glass of Prosecco for Toasting
* Premium ‘Tray Food’ for Evening reception
* Silver Vintage Cake Stand & knife
* White Royal Mail Post Box for cards and gifts
TOTAL COST: £6900.00 (Based on 50 wedding guests)
Find out more >>> CLICK HERE <<<
Want to enquire about a mid-week wedding? Get in touch!